Thursday, May 12, 2011

PASTEL X SOPHIE THEALLET

While I was in Los Angeles, I came across a tiny little pair of pastel popcorn shorts with Easter-esque frills at a vintage shop called SQUARESVILLE. I brought them home to my humble abode (which, at the time, was a husky black suitcase crammed into my friend's walk-in closet) and held them up to every article of clothing I'd brought with me. When I paired them with my newest pair of shoes (at the time, completely unworn and desperate for debut) my heart danced about my chest, delighted by my sweet discovery. Eventually, my entire flowery get-up flowed into fruition and resulted in this everlastingly romantic ensemble.













FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Hat- Novelty hat shop
Pink poncho- Vintage
Sheer scarf- Secondhand
Lingerie top- Guess
Shorts- Squaresville
Belt- Lace scarf, Neiman Marcus
Socks- Icing
Heels- Sophie Theallet x Nine West




These heels are part of the masterpiece collection designed by Sophie Theallet for Nine West. They capture the most quintessential qualities of spring-lithe colors, flirtatious bows, and playful fabrics. Such splendid little heels are first to evoke sentiments of spring affection and last to go unnoticed by passersby.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad this is back up I didn't get a good enough look at it last time. tgiftbh

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing to say but GREAT!

    http://31-85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts - I love the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly, I just ADORE your style. Great, great, great!!! =) http://www.indie-and-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG
    i really really love ur look
    FANED and follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete