Monday, January 9, 2012

BEIGE AND BALLY

Deep down I feel like my sock-and-loafer combination is more appropriate for a Sunday brunch at a sidewalk cafe than for, well, really any occasion to debut a Bally bag. But as much as I'd like to wear fancy heels and purses all the time, sometimes a girl's gotta lounge. And quality lounging entails a ruffly pair of socks and fluffy loafers. I'm wearing ALL BEIGE because that's my personality right now. Beige. Kinda boring. Crusing through life, aloof. Indifferent to all things except my snooze button, with whom I've recently fallen madly in love with. And he likes me back, FYI. We're like, this close to becoming Facebook official.





FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:
Sunglasses - Vintage
Knit sweater - YES STYLE, www.yesstyle.com
Pleated skirt - Secondhand
Loafers - YES STYLE, www.yesstyle.com
Bag- Bally

Fluo pink lipstick makes literally any ensemble posh as eff. I hope a rich man with a yacht sees me in this outfit and offers me 5 million dollars. J FREAKIN K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL POWER ALL THE WAY. I DON'T NEED NO MAN!!!!











Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

38 comments:

  1. love this! so pretty! :)
    just wondering, what lipstick is that? it's so bright I love it!
    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Just perfect!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. an avid reader and looker-of-photos ;) lovely post!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn I wish I had pouty lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink lips are hot, hot, hot! The perfect burst of color to pair with such a chic outfit. x

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. An all-beige outfit is not boring with that texture and draping going on!

    http://thequietspaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, gorgeous. Seriously. Wow. I've never really gone for the whole all-beige look (probably because I don't think I own any beige) but with all of the pieces you have going on, it's definitely not boring. At all. And the lipstick is definitely a plus :)
    -Angelina
    www.angelinlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. literally everything looks amazing on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing photo
    you look so great

    ReplyDelete
  10. great monochromatic look I love the shoes and that bag!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your look! Its definitely different and a lot more muted than your normal style, but that Bally bag is IN-SANE.

    ReplyDelete
  13. where did you get your socks doll?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the lippy- looks like brighton rock shade from topshop, we used that in our last blog!
    x the children x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that sweater.. popping lips ! Love *_*

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful outfit as always! I love that sweater soooo much

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love slouchy & layers. It's the easy way to be comfortable and look good without having to put so much effort in to it. You look fantastic, my friend.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you like our belts so much : ) have a nice day bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it! You look like a princess..!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love these colours! lovely lipstick :)

    http://union-apparel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty look lovely and loving the glossy pink lips.

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. loved your sweater :) and the mocassins are simply beautiful! amazing blog..
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  23. The loafers are amazing, especially with the socks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colours in this outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooo, youre a babe in beige, the snooze button is one lucky guy. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfit, loving that bag and your glasses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow my blog
    I go back
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey,

    I just came across you blog! have to say you have the most incredible style, love the theatre of it all!

    Rachel x

    http://myfashionodyssey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. ahhhhh i love your lips!!!! They look AWESoME!!!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. you always look perfectly polished, I love this look the most<3 what lipsticks do you like to use the most? :-)

    ReplyDelete